Columbia College offers the support you need to achieve your goals.
From the application process to commencement, and everything in between – our Student Success Coaches are there to help you when you need it most. Many universities require that you already have a degree in “red tape” before you even apply. The opposite is true at Columbia College – we are there to help you so that you can focus your energies on the important things: learning and achieving your goals.
Examples of ways our Student Success Coaches can help you:
- Making sure your application package is complete.
- Informing you of available student resources related to your success.
- Ensuring your confidence with classroom technology.
- Connecting you with all appropriate personnel regarding your funding and academics.
- Guiding you through the graduation requirements.
- Maximizing your motivation to succeed through frequent quality interactions.
- Mentoring you through obstacles to your degree completion.
We are available to chat on the phone or respond to a quick question via email. From complex issues to simple questions, we are available to support you in your journey.
You will also have access to free on-demand tutoring.
- All Columbia online students have access to free on-demand tutoring through SmarThinking.
- SmarThinking services are available online, 24/7.
- Access to SmarThinking is available through your online classroom resources page, or contact your Student Success Coach for details.